The Straight Talk Program, Inc. offers a mentoring program for youth, adults and families.
Our mentoring program includes, but is not limited to the following services:
1) One on one assessment of the individual needs of youth and adults.
2) Evaluation of Educational and vocational options to insure success.
3) Social Skills are necessary for a strong communication line between business owners, community leaders and family.
4) Life Coaching provides encouragement; to youth, adults and families to help set achievable goals.
5) Youth, adults and families need positive role models, in order to inspire them to do great things in their own lives.
6) Civic engagement gives youth and adults an opportunity to get involved with community causes that build healthy societies.