Working Through Adversity to Create Positive Transformation”
Our services are evidence-based—built upon a set of best practices defined by studies commissioned by the U.S. Department of Justice.
Our Services Include:
- Mobile Speakers Bureau/Speaker Panel
- One-to-One and Group Mentoring
- Mandated Community Service
- Community Activities
- Court Support Advocacy and Community Advocacy
- Record Expungement
- Support and Collaboration – providing services to programs that support or provide job skills and/or education for all people, with special emphasis on disadvantaged youths and adults. Collaborates with other organizations, agencies, and programs throughout Southern California, making referrals as needed.
Straight Talk Program, Inc. takes a comprehensive, multi-faceted approach that addresses the causes of negative behavior rather than its outward symptoms. We measure the success of our programs by the number of participants who do not recidivate and the observable positive changes manifested in the at-risk population we serve.