Do you need help for yourself or somebody you love?
Our program seeks to save lives, bring change, and renew the mind by helping hurt individuals work through their pain and begin the healing process.
You can find help here.
Learn more about our services
- Mobile Speakers Bureau/Speaker Panel
- One-to-One and Group Mentoring
- Mandated Community Service
- Community Activities
- Court Support Advocacy and Community Advocacy –addressing relevant ideas and causes.
- Record Expungement
- Support and Collaboration – providing services to programs that support or provide job skills and/or education for all people, with special emphasis on disadvantaged youths and adults. Collaborates with other organizations, agencies, and programs throughout Southern California, making referrals as needed.
If you have any questions or would like to book a presentation, please contact (951) 272-5747.
Download Request for Service Form